If you wish to report missing points, a fault or any feedback regarding the app please complete this form.
Please see Terms & Conditions located inside the App for full information.
In what stores can I earn points for purchasing?
Click here for an up-to-date list of participating retailers.
How do I collect points?
You can collect points in two ways:
- Centre Visit: every time you visit Capalaba Park your account will automatically be allocated 5 points (once per day).
- Retailer purchase: every time you spend at a participating retailer, you are allocated 10 points regardless of the purchase amount. You need to scan that retailers exclusive QR barcode to get the points allocated to your account (make sure you ask the retailer for their barcode if they don’t offer it to you). You can only receive one point allocation, per retailer, per day.
I've been visiting the centre but haven't received my entry points
To receive the 5 entry points per visit, you must have the app open and be logged in. Your Bluetooth and location services must also be turned on inside the App. You can find these under Settings/Permissions.
What can I use my Points for?
Once you have accumulated points, you can use them in three different ways:
Prizes – search under the ‘Redeem’ button on your app to check out all the free stuff on offer. A current list can be viewed on our Prizes & Offers page.
Retailer Deals & Offers – use the ‘Deals’ button to view the latest deals from our retailers. Some cost you points and some are free. A current list can be view on our Prizes & Offers page.
Exclusive competition – use your points to enter our regular competitions, and keep an eye on the ‘Competitions’ tab on the app for other exclusive competitions and games.
How often do the Prizes/Offers Change/ Get updated?
This will depend on the prize or offer, but generally each prize and offer will have a limited quantity or used by date which will dictate when the prize/offer is changed or removed.
How do I check the balance of my Points?
Your points will be shown on the home page of the Park Points app on your phone. They will also be shown each time you go to redeem a prize or offer.
What phone do I need for the App to work?
For an up-to-date list of which devices the app will work on, visit http://help.norbit.com.au/en/articles/1984551-supported-devices
– The app requires active Internet connection
– Camera access is required on the device for scanning QR codes and AR markers and taking pictures
– Photo library access is required to save photos taken during AR Hunts
– Bluetooth and Location services is required for proximity notifications
– AR experience will be faster, clearer and smoother on devices with better performance
– The app may not function optimally on phones that do not have public releases of iOS/Android installed (eg. devices that have BETA version of iOS/Android or are ‘jailbroken’)
I do not have a mobile phone/ I do not have a phone which is supported by the scheme. How can I participate?
Unfortunately, the Park Points program is only available to customers with a smart phone. There may be some smart phones that are not compatible with the Park Points program, however we are continually monitoring and updating the list of compatible devices.
What happens to my points if I change my phone?
The app is transferable across to your new device in the same way other apps transfer over. Simply login with using your details and all user information will appear on the new device.
Who is eligible for the program?
Every Capalaba Park customer over the age of 15 years is eligible to participate in the scheme, providing they have a compatible smart phone. Capalaba Park retail staff and contractors are also eligible, however are not able to accrue points in the store they are employed by.
What happens to my data?
I forgot to show my phone at point of sale/ my phone battery died. How can I collect my points?
Generally, points cannot be collected after your purchase however in exceptional circumstances, a customer may be able to receive their point’s allocation by bringing the relevant receipt to Centre Management, located upstairs between OPSM and Telstra.
If I get a refund on the purchase I've made whilst collecting the points? Do I get my points deducted?
No. Refunds do not affect collection of points. Please see T&Cs for more information.
I have made multiple Purchases in the same retailer on the same day. Do I qualify for more than ten points?
No. You may only collect 1x ten point allocation per transaction per retailer per day.
I want to leave the loyalty program?
To leave the program simply delete the app from your mobile phone and unsubscribe from the Park Points emails.