Capalaba Park Shopping Centre is open for you. The below COVID-19 restrictions are currently in place at Capalaba Park and South East Queensland.
- We still need to wear masks – in a shopping centre it is not possible to be always socially distant, so masks must are required in the shopping centre.
- Retailers can only accommodate 1 person per 4 square metres inside at a time.
- You must be seated to eat or drink.
- We all need to check in when arriving at the shopping centre using the Check In Qld app, as well as at every retailer that we frequent in the centre. Look for the QR codes and be proactive in checking in.
- Maintain 1.5 metre social distance.
- Keep up the hand washing and sanitising.
- Any flu-like symptoms please get tested.
- If you are feeling unwell or awaiting Covid test results please stay home.
Please ensure you are checking in via the Check In Qld app when visiting the centre or visiting any of our retailers. The QR codes are conveniently located at each of our entries and throughout the centre. Our friendly Centre Management team are happy to assist those without a smart phone for the centre check in.
Our dedicated cleaners have been working hard with a focus on cleaning touch points and high traffic areas throughout the centre.
Remember we all play a part in keeping each other safe. Together we can fight the spread.
If you have any queries, it is best to refer to the Queensland Health website https://www.health.qld.gov.au/ or call 13HEALTH.
Thanks for your ongoing support. Together we can stop the spread.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Please do not enter Capalaba park Shopping Centre, nor any internal or external retailers if in the previous 14 day you have:
- returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country)
- been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case
- been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer
- had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.”
We appreciate the risks and concerns regarding COVID-19, and we are working hard to make all our customers feel safe.
The health and well-being of our community continues to be our top priority. We remain committed to protecting our community, the retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use, and a strengthened focus on cleaning particularly frequent touch points and high traffic areas.
Remember that you, our valued customers, also play an important role in helping to curb the spread of COVID-19 by following the practical guidance from Queensland Health:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based sanitiser.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth, and avoid shaking hands.
- Stay home if you are unwell, or at risk.
- Avoid contact with anyone who is unwell – try to stay 1.5m away from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
We will continue to follow advice from health authorities. Information sources are readily available via the following links: